Friday 13 November 2009

That kampung boy is time travelling?? how dare he...

What?? time travelling?? haha.. its just a figure of speech really... at least in my context.. going from one place to another. Living and experiencing lives of other people in distant places, far from nasi lemak, roti canai, teh tarik, %&*? drivers, and the list goes on..

so far, I am enjoying myself.. apart from mountains of work, endless meetings... I got to enjoy a better pay, beautiful scenery ( a heaven for avid photographers!!! hehe.. aargh.. Mark II.. Mark II... wait till I get my hands on you.. ) and lots more... plus the snow!! hahaha..

Well I dare not write too much for now.. like I said, there mountains of work still left unfinished and its already Friday.. geeshh.. until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment